Let's look at the morals of our future dictator. Sorry I'll rephrase that, let's look at the voting history of our potential future Prime Minister.
- Generally voted against measures to prevent climate change
- Generally voted for the privatisation of Royal Mail
- Has never voted on greater public control of bus services
- Generally voted for higher taxes on plane tickets
- Consistently voted for mass surveillance of people’s communications and activities
- Generally voted for requiring the mass retention of information about communications
- Generally voted against a lower voting age
- Generally voted against transferring more powers to the Scottish Parliament
- Generally voted against transferring more powers to the Welsh Assembly
- Almost always voted for fixed periods between parliamentary elections
- Generally voted against allowing terminally ill people to be given assistance to end their life
- Almost always voted for more restrictive regulation of trade union activity
- Almost always voted against an annual tax on the value of expensive homes (popularly known as a mansion tax)
- Generally voted against a banker’s bonus tax
- Generally voted for increasing the rate of VAT
- Generally voted for higher taxes on alcoholic drinks
- Generally voted against spending public money to create guaranteed jobs for young people who have spent a long time unemployed
- Generally voted for a reduction in spending on welfare benefits
- Generally voted against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability
- Consistently voted against raising welfare benefits at least in line with prices
- Generally voted for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")
- Almost always voted against a right to remain for EU nationals already in living in the UK
- Generally voted against more EU integration
- Consistently voted for the Iraq war
- Almost always voted against the hunting ban
- Generally voted against laws to promote equality and human rights
A vote for the tories will certainly strengthen her power trip. Interpret the list however you wish but please read it carefully and think about it when deciding how to cast your vote.
Source : https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/10426/theresa_may/maidenhead/votes
Theresa May has repeated many times since calling the election that "every vote for me will strengthen my hand in the Brexit negotiations"
Guy Verhofstadt "putting more Tory MPs in the House of Commons will do nothing to bolster the British prime minister when it comes to the talks in Brussels."
“The UK elections do not change our EU27 plans,” said a spokesman for Mr Tusk
Luxembourg’s prime minister, Xavier Bettel, talking about Theresa May thinking an election win will help her. “It’s an internal problem she wants to resolve in the Conservative party, to have not a hard Brexit or a soft Brexit, but Theresa’s Brexit,”
Gianni Pitella, the leader of the socialist bloc in the European parliament, "It is unacceptable to exploit such a sensitive issue as Brexit."
Let's make no mistake, Theresa May is a lying CUNT whose only intention is to force her will on the UK and on the members of the Conservative Party. Just count how many times she uses the words "me" and "my" instead of "we and "our". She will lie and decieve to get her own way. The Tory party are the masters of divide and and conquer but this leader also wants to do the same to her party.
Vote Tory if you want to but even Tory voters need to think carefully about their future as well. One party politics is only 6 weeks away but only if we let it happen.
Question Time on BBC1 on 27 Apr was discussing the Election and if it was for the good of the country or for the good of the Tory party. It's plain from the responses that it was cleary a party driven decision however, the same old nonsense about the opposition blocking Brexit etc where trotted out yet no one clearly sees the obvious which is...
When Theresa May called the General Election she said
“After the country voted to leave the EU, Britain needed certainty, stability and strong leadership. Since I became prime minister the government has delivered precisely that,” she then went on to say..
“The country is coming together but Westminster is not. Labour have threatened to vote against the final agreement we reach. The Lib Dems have said they want to grind the business of government to a standstill. Unelected members of the House of Lords have vowed to fight us every step of the way.”
Let's think about that in more detail. Look at the current make up of Westminster
54 Scottish National Party
9 Liberal Democrat
8 Democratic Unionist Party
4 Sinn Fein
3 Plaid Cymru
3 Social Democratic & Labour Party
2 Ulster Unionist Party
1 Green Party
1 UK Independence Party
Total number of seats 650
Working Government Majority 17
The Tories have a majority of 17 seats so that means she can't blame anyone else for opposing her plans, she already has a majority. So she blames everyone else when the truth is, she doesn't have the full support of her party, it's as simple as that. If she had the full support of her party even with a slim majority of 17 she wouldn't need to go to the polls.
Let's make no mistake of her intentions, not only does she want to crush any political oppositon, she wants to silence those in her own party that have the integrity to challenge her opinon.
Theresa May is going win the election there is no doubt about that but we all have the opportunity to deliver a strong oppostion and a smaller majority so use your vote wisely. A vote for the tories is a vote for a dictatorship.
The teflon tories have the whole thing sewn up. Election fraud (covered up and ignored by the media), trying to block air carbon reports before the election through the courts (covered up and ignored by the media). The rape clause(not that much of an issue in the news) pension crisis, working age benefit cuts.
Not a mention of this from Corbyn. You would actually be forgiven for thinking he wanted the tories to win.
Finally, let's not forget the main stream media, the Tories leading campaign advertising agency.
If Scotland allows this to continue then we deserve everything we get because believe this, the tories are going to make us pay if they get the landslide predicted. We have in our hands to do our part. The SNP will never win Westminster but we can win Scotland and fight for fairness that no other party can offer.
The only effective opposition in Westminster is the SNP. Watch Theresa May squirm when Angus Robertson ask a simple on the triple lock for penstions. Says it all.
REF : Corbyn won't take part in TV debate
PMQs (Jump to 34:50 for Angus Robertson)
Just watched First Ministers Questions and I couldn't believe what I heard.
It's SNPs fault for not changing the Tories rape clause as Ruth The Mooth decides to avoid answering whether she agrees with it or not.
Then we have Dugdale blaming the SNP for putting the Tories in power in 2015 despite the fact that even if Labour won every seat in Scotland the Tories would have still won.
The level of arguments from the opposition in Scotland is just mind blowing. While Sturgeon isn't to everyone's taste, her controlled responses to their stupidity never fails to impress.
Time for change...